Limited access, register soon
Each seminar series will be limited to a maximum of 25 participants from the disability sector. We anticipate that the seminar series will be sold out quickly due to the limited capacity. We therefore encourage to secure your position as early as possible.
National Disability Services is pleased to announce Innovate2015. A business innovation program for disability service providers to develop future capability for an increasingly diverse world.
In a world of uncertainty, changing funding models, and increasing diversity, disability services will need to think and operate differently in order to survive and thrive.
Innovate2015 explores how.
With the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) set to make a transformative difference for people with disability, including those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, sustainable business models and customer-orientated market strategies will be key to adaptability for Australia's disability sector.
data suggests disability services access rates for people from CALD with disability to be between 5 - 10%. This means that between 50 - 80% of people from CALD backgrounds with disability are missing out on services
DESIGNED FOR STRATEGIC LEADERS
Innovate2015 is designed for Boards, CEOs, Senior Executives, Managers, and those with strategic and leadership roles in disability services. It is an executive breakfast seminar program, produced by National Disability Services, and is designed to support organisations develop strategies for an increasingly diverse world and marketplace.
Through six integrated modules, participants will dive into diverse consumer psychology, strategy design, and business model innovation to help you:
- Make clear strategic decisions; and
- Develop services and business models that engage diverse marketplaces.
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Six modules delivered across three seminars
- Strategic insights from key experts
- Participant Workbooks covering each of the modules
- Catered breakfast at each session
THE SIX INTEGRATED MODULES CONSIST OF:
- Being customer-centric in a changing industry.
- Understanding your niche and growing diverse marketplace
- Creating and harnessing your key asset for innovation
- Mapping and connecting with your growing diverse marketplace
- Designing business models for diverse marketplaces
- Assessing strengths and designing strategy for innovation and diversity
Innovate2015 will bring key experts from across New South Wales, Victoria and Western Australia to Sydney for a limited executive breakfast seminar series, to be held in November 2015. The Innovate2015 faculty have specifically been chosen to expose you to new and innovative approaches to business innovation within diversity.
THE INNOVATE2015 FACULTY WILL HELP YOU MAKE DECISIONS FOR SOCIAL AND STRATEGIC IMPACT:
- Liz Forsyth, Deputy Chair and Lead Partner National Health and Human Services Practice, KPMG Australia
- Pino Migliorino, Chair and Managing Director, Culper Group
- Barbel Winter, Managing Director, Futures Upfront, and Founding Member, Diversity and Disability Alliance
- George Liacos, Managing Director, Spark Strategy
- Glenn Capuano, Census Expert and Client Manager, id
- Zel Iscel, Principal Consultant, Inclusive Worlds, and Disability Chair, Federation of Ethnic Communities Councils of Australia
- Rajiv Ramanathan, Managing Director, Practical Visionaries
- Wesa Chau, Director, Cultural Intelligence
WHAT IS THE SEMINAR SCHEDULE?
The Innovate2015 modules are delivered across three executive breakfast seminar. They are carefully designed as a series, with content from each seminar cumulatively building on the previous seminar.
- Monday 2 November 2015
- Wednesday 11 November 2015
- Tuesday 17 November 2015
- Tuesday 3 November 2015
- Thursday 12 November 2015
- Wednesday 18 November 2015
Each seminar will run from 7am to 9.30am and participants can register for either Parramatta or Liverpool. The cost to attend Innovate2015 is $110 plus GST.